UP Scholarship Types, Eligibility, Required documents and How to apply for UP Scholarship
Every year UP Scholarship registration process starts in the month of July-August until September/October. During this period all the eligible students can apply for the UP Scholarship through the official website of scholarship.up.nic.in
The students who are nativity of UP state can apply for this portal, the categories like pre-matric (class 9 and 10), post-Matric (class 11&12) and post-matric Graduation. The student’s conditions are not well can easily apply for this UP scholarship.
All these application processes can be done through the online scholarship and fee reimbursement portal, after applying this portal providing the option called renewal to correct the details if necessary. The process of correction usually opens after UP scholarship registration.
The categories like SC/ST/OBC, Minority or General category student are eligible to apply for this scheme. The UP state passed an Invitation to apply the scholarship who is perusing 9th and 10th from pre-matric, 11th and 12th from post-matric and all the Graduates, postgraduates, diploma certificate courses. The purpose of the government is to provide the scholarship to every child to educate with the best quality studies.
TYPES OF UP SCHOLARSHIP
The process of applying for the scholarship has been announced to register from the 1st July 2019. the candidates who are pursuing the eligible courses are requested to complete all the details which are required. However, the terminate date was 10th August 2019.
We are benefited with three types of UP scholarship:
- Pre-matric for class 9th and 10th
- Post- matric for class 11th and 12th
- Dashmottar for UG/PG/Diploma and Certificate courses
Pre-matric scholarship portal:
The students of class 9 and 10, who belongs to SC/ST /, OBC, Minorities and General category, are being benefited by the UP scholarship portal. To get this benefit of scholarship the student’s marks should enrol with the best grade.
Post-matric Scholarship Portal:
The candidates of 11 and 12 from the financially poor are benefited by the government for their studies; the process was the same to all the candidates those who intended to get the scholarship, it bases on the previous marks enrolled.
Dashmottar scholarship Portal:
Those students who attained the exam and passed with qualified marks conducted by the Government like UG/PG/ Diploma and all Certified courses are allowed to participate with this portal.
Eligibility to Apply for UP Scholarship
The students need to verify the instructions whether they are eligible to apply for the portal or not. The student should be aware of the key eligibility conditions whether studying at the school level or college, these conditions initially depend on the current education qualification and annual family income.
- Candidate must be from the Uttar Pradesh which means should contain nativity certificate of UP
- The students who are all studying 9 and 10 can apply for the pre-matric portal
- The students who completed 10th and planning to move for an intermediate field can apply for a post-matric portal.
Pre-matric scholarship portal eligibilities:
- The students belong to the SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority category can apply for this portal
- The students are from a recognized school and studying 9 and 10
- The annual income should not exceed more than 1 Lakh per annum
Post-matric scholarship portal eligibilities:
- The student belongs to Minority categories can apply for this portal
- They should be from a recognized school and studying 11 and 12
- The annual income should not be more than 1 Lakh
Dashmottar portal eligibilities:
- This applies only for the Minority background people
- They must be studying at graduation, post-graduation, PhD or higher level
- The annual income should not be more than 2 Lakhs
Required Documents for UP Scholarship Application
While applying for UP scholarship need to attach some essential documents before submitting the application form is online
- Nativity certificate of UP
- The caste certificate if the student belongs to SC/ST/OBC/Minorities
- The annual income certificate with not more than 2lakh per annum
- Residential proof as per the Aadhaar card, voter ID, PAN card
- Mark sheets of the previous academic year
- Latest scanned photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Frontpage of the Aadhaar linked bank book
- Admission letter from the current college
- Student ID proof
- Bonafide certificate
- Registration Number from the current college
- Annual Non-refundable amount
If any student is failed to attach any one of these certificates are not permitted to apply for the UP portal, so students have been quite attainable while applying for this scholarship.
Application Process for UP Scholarship 2019
Before applying it’s necessary to Register to the UP portal web site, the below is the procedure to register:
- Go to the UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement online system
- Go to the student and click on the New Registration
- Select the correct category which you want to apply
- The New application form will be displayed on the window, fill the details like District, Institution, Category/caste, religion, the name of the applicant, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email ID, password, etc.
- After filling the details click on submit button
Once you are a success with registering in the UP portal, you will receive the registration details on your registered mobile number and email ID, Now can continue the process of applying online
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship portal
- Go to the student section and select the appropriate portal for applying-
Pre-matric Fresh login
Post-matric fresh login (intermediate)
Post-matric other than intermediate fresh login
- The same process for Renewal of the application
- Enter your registration number. Date of birth and password
- The instruction page will display read with care and click on the button to further proceed
- Fill all details like personal, Educational qualifications, category and income details, bank, fee details, etc. Click on submit
- Now upload the scanned documents or upload documents and submit
One the application has done collect the print out for further verification purpose along with the documents.