The Uttar Pradesh launched the scheme for students to give a lighten path to all the eligible candidates under Terms and Conditions. All the eligible students should apply with the relevant documents with transparency to the government.
The process Renewal will take place after successful completion of the Fresher Academic year and before going to the next level of academic.
The fresh candidates should register with the official web site of UP scholarship.up.nic.in. And fill up the details with care through online.
Every fresh year the government asks the students to Renewal their details and modify if necessary.
Required Documents to Renew UP Scholarship
- The candidate’s passport photograph
- Nativity certificate
- Income certificate number
- Caste certificate
- The Address proof as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter card, etc.
- Student College Registration number and ID proof
- Mark sheets of Qualified examination
- Bank passbook of the student
- Present year fee receipt/ Admission letter
- If you want to change the mobile number or email ID you are allowed to change during Renewal
The students who applied for the scholarship in the last year and have the registration number to log in are considered for the Renewal process. The students have to log in with last year Registration number, date of birth and password to log in.
Go the web site of scholarship.up.nic.in.
Click on the student section and then click on the type of scholarship which you applied the previous year.
Enter all your previous details to login for renewal the application form the web site will automatically do to the renewal process after the process is done click on the submit and collect the print for verification purpose.
The key dates for the Renewal process:
The dates for both Fresh application and Renewal will be realized from the same date and terminates at the same time.
- UP scholarship renewals start from 1 July 2019
- The termination period for pre-matric scholarship 10 September 2019
- The last date for renewal post-matric scholarship is 10 October 2019
- The Renewal correction for the pre-matric scholarship is 16th Oct to 25th Oct 2019
- The UP renewal correction for a post-matric scholarship is 20th Nov to 30th Nov 2019
- The dates mentioned above are applicable only for this Academic year; the dates may change every year.
The students applying for UP scholarships renewal can also check their status level online through the portal. Just visit the portal and click on the Application status button to get the information.