Telangana ePASS Scholarship Renewal Registration There are many students who don’t come from a strong financial background but still have the willingness and like to study. For such students, Telangana welfare department has come up with a brilliant scheme. Yes, we are talking about Telangana ePass Scholarship which is indeed a boon to the students who can’t afford further education.
The scheme basically aims at helping students from backward classes like OBC, SC, ST etc. who have completed SSC and wish to pursue some post matric studies such as Ph.D., post graduation in a particular stream, ITI or other professional courses.
Telangana ePASS Scholarship Renewal Registration Eligibility Criteria for Pre and Post Matric ?
There are some students who get rejected for this scholarship program. Basically, there is a set of eligibility criteria that one needs to follow. For easy accessibility, we have listed down eligibility criteria below.
- Students belonging to ST/SC category and whose parents have an annual income of 2 lakhs or below.
- Students from PWD/EBC categories whose parents earn less than 1 lakh a year
- Backward classes students and minority welfare students whose parents earn 1.5 lakhs or below or if they are from a rural area
- Minority welfare students or Backward classes students who are from an urban area but their parents earn an annual income of 2 lakhs or below that.
- The student should have an attendance of 75 percent every quarter
Documents to Upload for Application!
- Aadhar card of the student
- Aadhar card of the student
- Aadhar card of the mother
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Mark lists
- Study certificates of last 7 years
- The first page of Bank account passbook
- Scanned passport size photo
Students Who are Not Eligible to Apply for Telangana ePASS Scholarship Renewal Registration!
- Candidates who don’t belong to ST, SC, EBC, BC, PWD and Minority category
- ST and SC students whose parental income is over 2 lakhs
- Minority and BC students whose parental income is above 1.5 lakhs
- BC and urban area students whose parents earn over 2 lakhs a year
- Students who belong to management quota
- Students whose stipend amount is more than that of scholarship amount
- Students who are pursuing distant education, or are from open universities.
- Students who have B category seats in BDS or MBBS
How To Telangana ePASS Scholarship Renewal Registration Process Online
- First, visit https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ website
- On the homepage, select the option “Student services”. Select the option “Click here”
- The website will take you to the page of “ePass Telangana Renewal Application” 2018-2019.
- After ticking all the checkboxes, select the option “Apply now”
- You will get the renewal form
- Enter the TS ePass application number, the hall ticket number, the year in which you passed SSC and hit Enter.
- After you click it, you will get all details automatically
- Mobile number can also be changed
- All documents must be uploaded as required
- Captcha code should be entered and after that, check “I agree”
- After rechecking details, hit “Confirm”
This is how you can renew your application!