ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Application and Karepass Scholarship Renewal
The Karnataka government had released the notification about the ePass scholarship. This was established in the year 2016 by the Kar Government and named as Vidhiyasiri ePass or Karnataka ePass.
All the eligible students are requested to apply for the Kar ePass through official web site before the last date.
To apply the scholarship need to know the details such as eligibility, benefits, required documents, last date, and applying process, etc.
Whereas the application forms are available on the official Kar government web site.
The backbone of launching the Karnataka scholarship by the government is to provide higher and qualified education for the backward students with equal priorities to all the eligible students like SC/ ST/ OBC categories.
These types of ePass scholarships benefiting many students to reach out to their dreams and goals regarding higher studies. The Kar government providing financial support to taking the next step by removing illiteracy in the state.
The main theme of these schemes is to help the merit students to step into the higher studies, the candidate also benefited with the tuition fee, hostel fee, and annually Rs 1500 directly to the candidate’s account.
As the new academic year is about start karepass has started the renewal and fresh application process from the eligible students. Here is the information about the epass Karnataka 2019 application form and Renewal and fresh application process.
ePass Karnataka 2019 Karepass Scholarship pplication
- The student must belong to the SC/ST category to this scholarship
- The candidate parental income should not cross more than Rs 1 lakh
- The student must maintain the attendance of 75% every year
- The student must complete his/her matriculation only in Karnataka State are eligible
- The application should submit only through the online process
- The candidates are requested to submit all the required documents within 1 week after application form commences
- A student should have Aadhaar linked bank account details for direct benefit transfer
- The student must submit the Bondified certificate from the respective college
- The applying candidate must belong to the backward class of the Karnataka state
- A student should notice that all the certificates must be of the present applying year.
Benefits of karepass Scholarship 2019
- We can get the details of the application number and print the application form for further use
- The scholarships for 1st to 10th are also available
- The kaeepass.cgg.in also providing the hostel facility to all the eligible students and can apply through online
- In one single web site, you can find all different scholarships schemes
- The web site also proceed with the application of Vidhyasri scheme in karepass Karnataka
- It also provides the candidate Prathibha Puraskar of 1500 to all the merit students under post-graduation every year.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to apply for ePass Karnataka 2019 Scholarship
Students applying for Karnataka ePass scholarship must have some required documents-
- Candidates Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar card of a mother, father/ guardian
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook page which contains the IFSC code and bank number
- Income certificate to verify the income details of the family per annual
- Bondified certificate from the respective college
- Residential certificate
- The bank passbook which is linked with Aadhaar number
- Previous college certificates with proper regards
If the candidate is having the suitable eligibility to apply for Karnataka ePass, while filling up the application students must aware of filling with care without any mistakes. Recheck twice or thrice after filling the application form.
Online Application Procedure to Apply for Karepass ePass Karnataka Scholarship
The online process is very simple and will take few steps to apply with high security moreover the process completes in a fraction of sections if the student available with all the documents then the application is done faster.
The below is step by step procedure to be followed while applying the ePass-
- Visit the official website karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on “apply online” you can see the application web site opened on the home page
- Click on new application 2019 and this will redirect you the application from the page
- Fill all the necessary details like personal details, college and education history, and all other information
- Upload the scanned copies of documents required in the application form and verify all the particulars mentioned in the form
- Upload necessary documents which are required
- You can see the preview applications form and check the details edit if any mistakes are found
- Tap on submit option below the page
- Take out the printout of application after completing for the further use
- Submit this application in your respective college within in 7 days period of time from the date of application
- Students who are obtaining post-matric education such as B.sc, BA, B.com, BE/B. Tech or other courses can apply for Karnataka epass scholarship
KarePass ePass Karnataka Renewal Process
The renewal process will occur every periodical year before starting the new academic year until the course completes
- Logon to the official web site of ePass Karnataka karepass.cgg.in
- You can see the apply online links in the home page, select the renewal application from the options
- Give your academic year and application form
- Complete the required asked details in the nest web site and submit the application form
- If you want to change the mobile number and e-mail ID you are allowed to modify before submitting the form.
- Remember to check the status regularly
Check Karepass Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status Online
After applying and submitting the form in respective educational institutes, check the status on online
- Candidates have to visit the official web site
- Click on “Karnataka ePass Application Status” link
- Enter your Application number
- Select the academic year
- Choose the SSLC type registration number and date of birth details
- Now click on get status details now, your Kar ePass status details will be displayed on the screen.
- The sample application form for the Karnataka ePass scholarship.
- Enter your date of birth in the same format as mentioned in the web page and tap on Getting status
- This will display all the latest updated application and also your details and scholarships
- In the same manner, we can also check for the hostel application status from a web site
Karnataka ePass Application Number
If the student lost his/her application form or need to get the printout, it available on the official web site if he/she has the application number
- Click on the web site with the karepass.cgg.in and search for the student services on the top of the web page
- Choose to know the application number from the list when tapping on student services
- Give the present academic year, SSLC examination number, year of pass, and date of birth
- Select on getting Scholarship Details or Get Hostel details according to your choice
- If need takes a print from displayed on the screen.