AP ePASS Scholarship Renewal Registration The eligible students that might have applied to the AP epass scheme in the first year of their academic education and benefitted by the scholarships need to apply for the renewal of AP epass scheme for the next years of their academic education. The applications for the renewal of AP epass scheme need to be submitted online.
The scholarships would be the number of tuition fees for different professional and formal undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Thus the students belonging to the lower income groups or the economically backward classes of the society are encouraged to get a corporate education by the government. The detailed instructions regarding How to renew epass scholarship would be discussed in detail on the official website for the scheme https://epass.apcfss.in/
Eligibility for AP ePASS Scholarship Renewal Registration – Pre & Post Metric:
- The students belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes and Backward Class with annual household income of less than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- The students from EBC/ Disabled Welfare with annual family income of less than Rs. One Lakh.
- The candidates with at least 75% of attendance for the courses they are studying in and applying scholarships for through AP epass
The set of documents to be attached along with the application for renewal of AP epass scheme electronically through scanned copies of the documents; are mentioned on the official website for the scheme. The candidates need to scan the original documents and therefore the documents need to be ready and in hand of the students while applying for renewal of AP epass scheme.
Documents to Upload:
The students applying for the renewal of AP epass scheme need to submit the following documents. They need to upload the subsequent documents’ scanned copies along with the online application.
- The first page of the bank passbook stating the details of the bank account
- Marks sheet of the previous year of the academic course passed
- Study or Bonafide Certificate for last seven consecutive years duly sealed and signed by the head of the institution.
- Original Income Affidavit duly signed by the student and the parents. The format for the affidavit is available for download at the official website for the scheme.
Documents needed to apply should be uploaded along with the application for renewal of AP epass scheme. Therefore the students need to produce the subsequent documents from the concerned authorities well within the last date of application.
Candidates that are not considered for the AP ePASS Scholarship Renewal Registration:
The details regarding Who is not eligible to apply need to be considered to ensure that the candidates applying for the scholarship scheme are actually eligible.
- Only the students belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC and DW (disabled) need to apply.
- SC/ST candidates with income more than two lakhs per annum.
- EBC/BC/DW candidates with the household income of more than Rs. One lakh per annum.
- EBC students studying at intermediate level
- Students receiving stipends more than the amount of scholarship
- BC/EBC/DW students studying in the courses offered by open universities, distant learning schemes, category B seats for MBBS and BDS.
- Sponsored seats and students admitted through Management Quota, and so on would not be considered eligible for the AP epass scholarship scheme.
Dates for submission of the renewal application for Andhra Pradesh epass scheme for the academic year 2018-19 would be till November 2018. The candidates need to submit the applications well within the prescribed deadline along with the required documents.