AP JnanaBhumi Scholarship – In Andhra Pradesh Honourable Chandrababu Naidu launched the scheme called JnanaBhumi online portal in the year 2017 and initially established for the 2018-19 academic students, all the eligible students are allowed to apply for this portal. Whereas it is paperless and advanced through Digital platform which the State government implemented its post and pre-matric Scholarships in the State.
Apart from the Scholarship distribution this portal also provides various services like education services, online affiliations to university/Board, skill upgrading programs, declaration of online results, admissions, etc.
To establish this kind of scheme in the AP government is to get youth awareness about the education and to develop the State with qualified educational systems, by providing equal opportunities for every student in the portal of Jnanabhumi.
The students can check the complete details from the JnanaBhumi portal or with the following web site @jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. This portal is also applicable for the colleges in the AP state, has to register by uploading the student information like academics and attendance, by this portal students can get the fee reimbursement facility.
The student belongs to various colleges and universities can get the scholarship for their academics, the State government had taken a huge decision to support student education with financial support.
Benefits of this Portal
Here are some of the major benefits of the JnanaBhumi portal in AP-
- It ensures the correct time in realizing of the scholarship
- It verifies whether the applicant for the scholarship is a genuine student or not
- Mainly it helps out reducing paperwork and elimination of large paper footprint and manual work
- By launching this online portal, the beneficiaries do not have to visit respective departments for various works related to the scholarship.
Here the information shared particularly about two main scholarships offered under the JnanaBhumi portal. They are Pre-matric and Post-matric scholarship
AP JnanaBhumi POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
This portal plays an important role in the distribution of post-matric Scholarship to all the eligible candidates in the state. Basically, it applies for the higher education of students belonging to minorities, SC, ST, BC, EBC, and Differently-Able communities of the state after the completion of Matriculation.
The Requirements for the Post-Matric Scholarship-
- Students are no need to register with APePASS any more
- To register with the JnanaBhumi portal the students are requested to give their mobile number and e-mail ID
- The students who are renewing their scholarship can change their mobile numbers and e-mail ID during the verification of biometric
- The should have to link up their bank account with Aadhaar
The New Registration for Post- Matric Scholarship-
- During the time of admissions, students have to attach the scholarship application form
- This scholarship application form is available in all district welfare offices, banks, and official website
ELIGIBILITY FOR AP JnanaBhumi POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
The State post-matric scholarship will be provided only the eligible candidates, the following are the eligibility requirements-
- The candidates should be admitted to a well-known college /Board as a Post-Matric student
- They must fill the incoming details same as below:
Community/Category – Annual Income
SC RS. 2 lakh
ST RS. 2 lakh
BC RS. 1 lakh
Minorities Rs. 1.5 lakh (rural) Rs. 2 lakh (urban)
EBC RS. 1 lakh
Kapu Rs. 1 lakh
Different able RS. 1 lakh
Recured DOCUMENTS for AP JnanaBhumi Scholarship:
- Updated Aadhaar card
- Mobile number and e-mail ID
- Cast certificate number
- Student bank pass front page details
- Income certificate number
- White ration card number
- A student must save the copy of the application
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR AP JnanaBhumi POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
To apply for the PMS, applicants are required to follow the given instructions:
- Log on with the portal of jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” link
- Download the Jnanabhumi application form or can also collect from the colleges
- Fill the application form, submit the signed copy of the same to the Administrative department of the respective college
- The application form will be verified by the administrative department and will submit through the Jnanabhumi portal
- On successful submission of application, candidates will receive an SMS confirming the submission
- Lastly, candidates have to provide their biometric authentication and have to apply finally
Check the application status
After submission of application, if students want to know the status of their application they can do so
To track the application status, the candidates need to follow up:
Click on the login option
Enter the login Id and Password and captcha code
Click on the application status option
The present status and application will appear
Candidates can check their application progress
Apart from this, the candidates may also receive SMS if the application accepted. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their registered mobile no. And e-mail ID active throughout the procedure.
AP JnanaBhumi Scholarship Application Renewal:
The candidates should have to renew the application for every academic start due to entering to next year of education, for renewal the candidates should submit the renewal application form.
It requires the admission date of the current year of the students and roll number and hall ticket number of the previous year.
On successful renewal the candidates will receive the confirmation through SMS, at the time of the renewal candidates can update or can replace their mobile number, e-mail ID, bank account, before biometric authentication.
The Pre-Matric Scholarship is awarded to the students studying in class I to class X in Government or Recognized private Schools of the state.
This financial support is for only those are belonging to the minority communities and weaker sections of the society in the state.
Many minority families are worried about paying a fee to their children education the government took to their consideration and step forward to pay a fee for the backward child students.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the eligibility requirements fulfilled by the applicants. Candidates from low Annual income will be given preferences; only two children from the same family will be benefited under this scheme.
The interested candidates in filling the application must fulfill the eligibility section. The application submitted by the ineligible candidates will be rejected by the concerned department.
- A student should be studying in a recognized school in class I to X
- The student must obtain a minimum of 50% or equivalent grade in the previous final examinations for the students class II to X
- The Annual income of Guardians/ parents of the students from all the sources should not more than 1 Lakh
- 30% of the scholarship is reserved for the girl student, if sufficient girl students are not available then the male students can be preferred
- This portal applicable for both permanent of the AP state and Non- permanent of the state are eligible
- The beneficiaries should note that does not avail any other scholarship from any other government
- Income certificate
- Bondified certificate
- Photocopy of previous marks certificates/ progress report
- Photocopy of Bank passbook in the joint account of a parent and student
- Proof of permanent residence of parent/Guardian, It can be either Voter Id/ Ration card? Electricity bill/ or any other document
- Caste certificate
- Photograph of the candidate along with the HeadMaster of the school
The application process for Pre-Matric
- Candidates have to visit the official portal https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Click on the “pre-Matric scholarship” option
- Click on the application registration link
- Fill the application form and submit
- The successful submission of the application candidate will receive an application number or a login ID, keep login ID safe for future use
- The candidates must ready with all the required certificates as they will be called for verification of documents.
CHECK APPLICATION STATUS:
To track the status of the application has to login with the login ID and password click on status then you will be provided
Hence this was the detailed process of the Post and Pre matric scholarship application process.